- Valentine’s Day at Ristorante bacco
- Elysium Valentines Packages
- Festive Sparkle Packages & Gifts
- A Taste of Christmas
- Café Occidental Treats
- The Afternoon Tea Voucher
- Festivities at the Elysium
- Truffle Season at Ristorante Bacco
- Winners of Condé Nast Traveller’s Readers’ Choice 2021
- The Ultimate Event: Elysium Weddings
- Create Timeless Memories at the Elysium
- Occasions of Every Kind
- Cocktails Served in Style at the Sunset Terrace
- Sugar Free Temptation
- A Luxurious Escape at the Elysium
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 est arrivé!
- Yoga Retreat
- The Elysium Food-Tricycle
- Aphrodite Inspired Cocktails
- Tastes Like Summer
- Staff Promotion
- Elysium Gym Upgrade
APHRODITE INSPIRED COCKTAILS
How would a cocktail inspired by the Goddess of Love, taste? We were wondering the same thing, so we thought we should give it a shot and create some amazing cocktails inspired by Aphrodite, our very own Goddess of Love.
Summer is almost here. That means longer days, amazing sunsets, relaxing holidays and party nights. More importantly, it means a wide array of summer ingredients popping up on menus across the country. We know everyone loves a good cocktail because a cocktail is not just a drink. The whole process of cocktail making, with its theatricality, offers a unique experience. Additionally, the range of ingredients is widening, making cocktails more interesting, especially in terms of flavour. Riding this wave, our bartenders are letting their imaginations lead the way.
Inspired by Aphrodite’s history, our team of mixologists, under the guidance of our cocktail expert Richard Hargrove, came up with a selection of unique different cocktails for you to enjoy this summer. Wines and spirits, mixed with the imagination of our team, bitters, fruit juices, vegetables and a whole range of other ingredients, such as local herbs and honey, are being included in the creative process and leading to delectable surprises. Ask for an Aphrodite’s Cocktail next time you visit the luxurious Elysium Hotel in Paphos and let us know if we got the “love potion” right.