- Celebrate Mother’s Day at the Elysium
- Elysium at Home
- Women’s Special Day at the Elysium
- Barbeque Thursday – Tsiknopempti
- Valentine’s Day at Ristorante Bacco
- Elysium Valentines Packages
- Festive Sparkle Packages & Gifts
- A Taste of Christmas
- Café Occidental Treats
- The Afternoon Tea Voucher
- Festivities at the Elysium
- Truffle Season at Ristorante Bacco
- Winners of Condé Nast Traveller’s Readers’ Choice 2021
- The Ultimate Event: Elysium Weddings
- Create Timeless Memories at the Elysium
- Occasions of Every Kind
- Cocktails Served in Style at the Sunset Terrace
- Sugar Free Temptation
- A Luxurious Escape at the Elysium
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 est arrivé!
- Yoga Retreat
- The Elysium Food-Tricycle
- Aphrodite Inspired Cocktails
- Tastes Like Summer
- Staff Promotion
- Elysium Gym Upgrade
“The new Beaujolais has arrived!” at Elysium!
One of the most frivolous and animated rituals, will take place at the Elysium on Friday, 22nd November 2019.
Elysium along with La Maison du Vin, which is the exclusive importer of Beaujolais Nouveau from the famous Maison du Albert Bichot, are offering the opportunity to the wine and food lovers to savour wines as well as the superb menu prepared by the hotel’s chefs for the occasion, at the “Beaujolais Nouveau Oeno-gastronomic Dinner 2019”.
The Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 will be served during the pre-dinner reception and the first course of the dinner. The oeno-gastronomic experience will be enriched with the Beaujolais-Villages 2017, Albert Bichot, with a penultimate tasting of one of the greatest wines of the Beaujolais Villages region, the Fleurie “La Madone” 2017, Albert Bichot.
The pre-dinner reception commences at 20:00hrs, followed by dinner in the Epicurean Restaurant with live entertainment. We will be very pleased to welcome you at Elysium. It would be a pleasure to share this sublime evening with you and enjoy this gastronomic experience.
€83.00 per person including the wines - View Menu
For any additional information and bookings, please contact our Reservations Department on 2684 4444, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org (R.S.V.P by Tuesday the 19th of November 2019).
Should you wish to combine this event with an overnight stay you can do so at a special rate of €110.00 per room (double occupancy) in a Deluxe Bedroom with inland view, including the Elysium’s sumptuous breakfast buffet. (Prices are inclusive of VAT and service charge).