- Celebrate Mother’s Day at the Elysium
- Elysium at Home
- Women’s Special Day at the Elysium
- Barbeque Thursday – Tsiknopempti
- Valentine’s Day at Ristorante Bacco
- Elysium Valentines Packages
- Festive Sparkle Packages & Gifts
- A Taste of Christmas
- Café Occidental Treats
- The Afternoon Tea Voucher
- Festivities at the Elysium
- Truffle Season at Ristorante Bacco
- Winners of Condé Nast Traveller’s Readers’ Choice 2021
- The Ultimate Event: Elysium Weddings
- Create Timeless Memories at the Elysium
- Occasions of Every Kind
- Cocktails Served in Style at the Sunset Terrace
- Sugar Free Temptation
- A Luxurious Escape at the Elysium
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 est arrivé!
- Yoga Retreat
- The Elysium Food-Tricycle
- Aphrodite Inspired Cocktails
- Tastes Like Summer
- Staff Promotion
- Elysium Gym Upgrade
TASTES LIKE SUMMER
It’s the perfect time of the year for dining al fresco. And with the new summer menus introduced by all the Elysium restaurants, we promise your summer dining experience will be incomparable.
There's no better way to take advantage of great weather than to dine al fresco, enjoying food and drink under the sun or starry sky. And few places are better for dining al fresco than the Elysium Hotel. Dining is a key element of the Elysium experience. Six gourmet restaurants showcase a variety of cuisines, including Italian, Japanese, and Cypriot. Each restaurant reflects our Executive Chef ’s passion for farm-to-table dining, with local ingredients used daily in bringing his culinary creations to life.
This summer season inspired our new Executive Chef, Michael Lipsombe, and our culinary team to come up with several new, delicious and exciting dishes, upgrading the menus of all of our outlets. Get ready to enjoy a variety of mouth-watering delicacies, which combine our chefs’ imagination with fresh local products. A new culinary experience awaits you at the Elysium this summer.