Cooking Class Package
In Cyprus, food is at the heart of the home: it serves to bind generations, and keep the history and culture of the island very much alive.
The Elysium's dedicated A Taste of Cyprus Package has been designed to share the importance of the island's cuisine with guests, giving them insight into – and celebrating – the bountiful aromas and flavours of the Cypriot food landscape.
Throughout their stay in our beautifully appointed Deluxe Bedrooms, guests will not only be treated to indulging in the traditional meze at our Mediterraneo Restaurant, they will also be invited to join two cooking classes through which they will be taught to prepare some beloved Cypriot specialties as follows; grilled eggplant salad, poached halloumi with tomato and fresh mint, pork afelia, kourelopita and galaktoboureko. Questions at the ready, guests can ask our chefs about regional cooking styles, the use of fresh, locally sourced ingredients, and more.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in the selected room type (minimum 5 nights stay)
- Lavish buffet breakfast at Lemonia Piazza
- Possibility to extend for extra nights at the best available rate
- Two cooking classes of local cuisine as above (one hour each session from 15h00-16h00)
- One meze meal for two persons in our Mediterraneo
- Commemorative Elysium apron
- Farewell delicacies from Cyprus; bottle of virgin olive oil, a jar of honey from Paphos and a bottle of Commandaria wine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary welcome drink and refreshing towel upon arrival
- Fruit display and mineral water in the room on arrival
- Access to our fully equipped gym, sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi
- 10% discount on any Spa treatment
For any additional information please contact our reservations department on 2684 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups.