Described by UNESCO as being some of the rarest and beautiful in the world, Paphos' mosaics have long drawn visitors to the island desiring of a cultural enlightenment. In being situated very close to Paphos' Archaeological Park, home of the mosaics and more, the Elysium feels a great pride and pleasure in being able to introduce guests to the vast history of the island.
To this end, our unique Mosaics Masterclass Package invites guests to not only engage in a guided tour of the mosaics, but to also visit local mosaic artist, Sharen Taylor's studio, at which two masterclasses, of two hours each, will be conducted during guests' stay. Guests will emerge with a newfound respect for, and knowledge of, the meticulous technique of mosaic art, and perhaps inspiration to return home and embark on a new hobby!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in the selected room type (minimum 5 nights stay)
- Lavish buffet breakfast at Lemonia Piazza
- Possibility to extend for extra nights at the best available rate
- Two two-hour mosaic master classes with our local mosaic artist Sharen Taylor during which you will have the opportunity to learn the technique behind the mosaic art
- Return transfers to the mosaics studio to attend the masterclasses
- Guided visit to the Mosaics of Paphos
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary welcome drink and refreshing towel upon arrival
- Fruit display and mineral water in the room on arrival
- Access to our fully equipped gym, sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi
- 10% discount on any Spa treatment
For any additional information please contact our reservations department on 2684 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups.