How do I secure my wedding date and venue?
Your initial visit will be conducted by our wedding specialist. He/She will conduct a thorough inspection of a designated venue and will check dates, space and locations. Upon selection of your wedding date, a Catering Agreement will be prepared and your date will be confirmed upon receipt of your deposit. Please note that in case of civil weddings, the hotel has to receive confirmation about the date and the time of the wedding from the Municipality of Paphos as well.
Can I host my ceremony only at The Elysium?
The Elysium offers many Indoor and outdoor venues for the wedding ceremonies to take place on premises. Please refer to our Wedding Information Folder for detailed information.
How late can I play music?
Outdoor venues - Music cut off time - 23h00
Indoor venues - Basilica Ballroom/Foyer - Until 24h00
Epicurean Restaurant - Until 01h00
Messina - Until 01h00
What are the deposits based on and when are they due?
The Elysium requires a deposit of €650.00 in order to secure the date and the venues for your event. Please note that deposits are non-refundable and non-date transferable. The Elysium requires full pre-payment for all events.
What compliments are provided for the Bride & Groom over booking their wedding and accommodation with the hotel?
- Fruit basket and a bottle of sparkling wine.
- Petit fours upgrade of the wedding couple’s room (subject to availability). This applies only for the Deluxe Bedrooms.
- Decoration of bedroom on the wedding night including petals in the bath and aromatic essence oils in room.
- A voucher worth of €30.00 per person for the bride and the groom to be used in the Opium Health Spa Paphos.
- Champagne Breakfast in the room on the morning after the wedding.
- Commemorative gift
- One candlelit dinner with a bottle of house wine to be taken at any time during the couple’s stay.